Loading...You are here: Home > Business > Shura Council report cites corruption as main cause of growing debt > 6-4_MB_Shura_MI_LP_p
The Shura Council Committee for Constitutional and Legislative Affairs agreed to amend the boundaries of some electoral districts on Sunday.
- Published: 929 days ago on July 10, 2012
- Rana Allam
- Last Modified: July 10, 2012 @ 3:40 am
- Filed Under:
- Prime minister, prosecutor general order investigation into killing of woman in protest
- Al-Sisi in Saudi Arabia, offers condolences to Prince Salman bin Abdulaziz
- Where is the Egyptian revolution?
- In Pictures: Memories of the 25 January Revolution
- Woman allegedly shot dead near Tahrir Square
- Appeal for Minya mass sentences accepted
- Prince Salman promises continuity as he takes Saudi Arabia throne
- 6 April, Brotherhood, SAC, Salafi Front, Al-Jamaa Al-Islamiya to participate in 25 January demonstrations
Tag CloudAl-sisi army Business cairo Clashes constitution court Culture daily Daily News Daily News Egypt DNE Economy egypt egypt news elections Gaza human rights iran Israel law libya military Ministry of Interior Mohamed Morsi morsi Morsy Mubarak Muslim Brotherhood news opinion Palestine police politics protest protests revolution security Sinai Syria tourism Trial UN US violence